for Arduino Nano V3.0, Nano board ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro-controller board with USB cable (Nano x 5 + cable)
- CH340G Replace FT232RL,so pls. use the driver from this link:https://github.com/emakefun/emakefun-nano-kit
- The Emakefun Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the Atmega328P-AU MCU, Support ISP download, USB download and Power
- It Improved version with 3pcs pin headers (2pcs 15pin headers +1pcs 6pin headers), no welding needed.
- Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space.
- It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27).
CH340G Replace FT232RL.
Operating Voltage(logic level): 5V.
8 analog inputs ports:A0 ~ A7.
14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13.
6 PWM ports:D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
1 pairs of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX.
Support USB download and Power.
Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply.
Support power supply by 9V battery.
Support ISP download.
5 x Arduino Nano V3.0 with ATMEGA328P Module (welded)
1 x USB Cable